While initially planned as mainly a bug fix release this release contains some notable new features: There is a new tool to trace which rules have been used to perform a translation. Also along with other new tables the long awaited table for UEB is finally here.
- New features
- Braille Table Improvements
- Bug Fixes
New tool to trace rule application
There is a new tool (
lou_trace) which helps to trace which rules have been used to perform a Braille translation. This is helpful for writing Braille tables. See the documentation for more information.
New Braille tables
- Inuktitut grade 1, thanks to Greg Kearney.
- UEB grade 1 and 2, thanks to Joseph Lee. These tables replace the old UEB tables (
- Korean table thanks to Joseph Lee
Braille Table Improvements
da-dk-g2.ctb, fixes for transposed â, å, æ, ä, ø and ö, corrected/improved harness tests.
- Corrections for
en-GB-g2.ctbthanks to Paul Wood
- Corrections to the Hungarian grade 1 table thanks to Hammer Attila
- Update gnulib
- Fix a bug in the correct opcode which causes sometimes random results when translating. Thanks to Bert Frees.
- Fixes for compiler warnings.
- Fix some Valgrind warnings about invalid reads