This release which was mostly pushed out the door by Bert and Mesar fixes a long standing emphasis bug, adds more functionality to the harness test suite and improves, as usual, on Braille tables.
- Harness tests now can test for typeform differences.
- Fix for emphasis bug, thanks to Michael Gray
Braille table improvements
- Correction to comments in Norwegian generic tables, thanks to Lars Bjørndal
- Corrections to dot patterns in no-no-g0.utb thanks to Lars Bjørndal
- Corrections and additional test cases for Hungarian grade 1, thanks to Hammer Attila.