This minor release introduces new tables (Mongolian and Norwegian 8 dot) and new features to the tracing tool. But the most exiting news about this release is probably the fact that 12 developers have contributed to it, showing how widely used liblouis is and how actively the development progresses.
- A DEF file is now generated automatically for the windows builds. Thanks to Christian Egli
- lou_trace supports backtranslation now. Thanks to Bert Frees
- Fix a bug in the findtable code. Thanks to Michael Katzmann for the report.
- Fix some compile time warnings on Windows, thanks to Bue Vester-Andersen.
- Fixes to the logging code by Arend Arends.
- Add test data for EUB symbols, thanks to Paul Wood
- Clean up dead code i.e. remove support for (undocumented) nobreak opcode. Thanks to Bue Vester-Andersen.
Braille table improvements
- New Mongolian table thanks to Tsengel Maidar and Sreeja Param.
- Improvements to the Chinese braille table thanks to Coscell Kao.
- Massive improvements to Norwegian, thanks to Lars Bjørndal, Ammar Usama and Jostein Austvik Jacobsen. They added a 8 dot table and lots of test data.
- Improvements to Hungarian, thanks to Attila Hammer
The next release will be published on March 7 2016, so please keep up the excellent work and keep those improvements coming.