This is the first official Liblouisutdml release in a long time. Many bug fixes and stability improvements have gone into it. There are a couple of new features like end note functionality and boxlines for example. Also there is an extensive test suite now and the documentation has been vastly enhanced.
- Added an extensive test suite which tests liblouisutml under various circumstances.
- Add a configure option to disable the Java bindings.
- Added Java bindings for logging callback API in liblouis.
- Add end note functionality. Thanks to Paul Wood from Torch Trust
- fixed a problem with duplicate semantics attributes
- solve multiple brl nodes after math nodes
- Improve the documentation on XPath expressions.
- Fixed numerous problems in the build system.
- Fixed the character used when UCS2 builds encounter characters above
- Document the end note functionality
- Add an index for the default styles
- Update the documentation appendix
- Add the boxline style. Thanks to Michael Whapples.