This Liblouisutdml release adds a couple of new features and adds support for liblouis 3.11.
For a detailed list of all the changes refer to the list of closed issues.
- Add support for liblouis 3.11
- Add a setting for minimum syllable length (hyphenation) thanks to Bert Frees
- Add a new page number format: Roman capitals, thanks to Bert Frees
- Drop the dependency on internal liblouis API, thanks to Christian Egli and Bert Frees
- Handle empty elements with style thanks to Bert Frees
bottomBoxlinethanks to Bert Frees
printPageNumberAt=bottomthanks to Bert Frees
- Allow Roman numbers greater than 1000 thanks to Bert Frees
- Fix Belgian math thanks to Bert Frees
- Added a huge set of MathML -> Nemeth tests thanks to Neil Soiffer
- Add a description to the NAME section of the man page thanks to Samuel Thibault